- Featured Pre Owned Vehicles 1
- VIN 1G1FY6S08L4107743
- Stock Number P0405A
- Engine 0.0L Electric Motor
- Interior Dark Galvanized/sky Cool Gray
- Location North Star Chevrolet - Moon Township
- Model Code 1FB48
- Transmission Automatic
Vehicle At A Glance
- Fuel Economy * 127 city / 108 hwy
- Mileage 26,112 MILES
- Transmission AUTOMATIC
- Exterior Color Oasis Blue
- Interior Color Dark Galvanized/sky Cool Gray
- Engine Data 0.0L Electric Motor
Clean, LOW MILES - 26,112! LT trim. Smart Device Integration, WiFi Hotspot, Apple CarPlay, Remote Engine Start, Onboard Communications System, Satellite Radio, Back-Up Camera, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, iPod/MP3 Input CLICK NOW!
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
Power Liftgate, Back-Up Camera, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Onboard Communications System, Aluminum Wheels, Remote Engine Start, Apple CarPlay, WiFi Hotspot, Smart Device Integration. MP3 Player, Keyless Entry, Remote Trunk Release, Steering Wheel Controls, Child Safety Locks. Chevrolet LT with Oasis Blue exterior and Dark Galvanized/Sky Cool Gray interior features a Electric Motor. AutoCheck One Owner
North Star is the #1 Volume Dealer in Pittsburgh! As a GM Mark of Excellence Award winner for Outstanding Sales, Customer Satisfaction and Service in Pittsburgh for over ten years, our pricing strategy is simple, you get our best prices on all our vehicles, not just the stock numbers in an Ad, and we will not be beat!
Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Exterior and Appearance
- Aluminum wheels - Better performance starts with better wheels. Aluminum wheels are lighter and stronger than steel wheels, leading to faster acceleration, shorter braking distance, improved maneuverability, and great gas mileage. Aluminum wheels bring track savvy to your daily drive.
- Basecoat/clearcoat paint - Durable duo. Basecoat/clearcoat paint is all about keeping your color. The base layer is covered by a clear coat to help protect it against UV rays, scratches, harmful chemicals, and other elements of nature. It also adds depth and shine! The advantages are clear with basecoat/clearcoat paint.
- Galvanizing helps to inhibit corrosion and rust formation.
- Self-sealing tires - The fix is in. You can keep going when you have self-sealing tires. Thanks to a compound within, punctures are automatically sealed when they happen, so you don’t have to stand for getting stranded. You always have an inflated go when you have self-sealing tires.
- Rear lip spoiler - a heightened drive. The faster you go, the more stabilization you need; get it with rear lip spoiler. It’s more than just a sporty decoration; it deflects air upwards, creating downforce for added stabilization and improved handling at higher speeds. When it comes to looking good and getting performance to match, rear lip spoiler is the perfect fit.
Technology and Telematics
- 2 USB ports - No adaptor needed! You need a charge. You want to hear your music. But your adapter is lost and all you have is a USB cord. That's A-Okay - with 2 USB ports, you can connect and power up anywhere you go.
- Smart device mirroring - Smartphone, meet smart car. You can control your device through your vehicle's infotainment system. Smart device mirroring brings together safety and convenience by making it easier to find what you're looking for while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Wireless connectivity - Strike the cord. Wireless technology makes it easy to place calls without having to fumble with your phone. It integrates your device with the system inside your vehicle for hands-free access. Keep connected and keep your hands on the wheel with wireless connectivity.
- Mobile hotspot - WiFi on the fly. Connect your devices to the Internet through your vehicle’s private mobile hotspot and take the internet wherever your journey takes you, without eating up your data allowance. Find the hotspot with mobile hotspot.
- Turn-by-turn navigation directions - A to B made easy! Whether it's an errand or a road trip, turn-by-turn navigation directions will guide you to your destination. No more bulky, impossible-to-fold maps, and no more stopping to ask for help with where you’re going. With Turn-by-turn navigation directions you always know the right way.
- Vehicle integrated emergency SOS system - Help is always at hand. When an emergency occurs every second counts, which is where Integrated SOS system thrives. When it senses airbag deployment, it automatically calls for help and locates the vehicle through GPS. If you need aid for another reason, simply push a button to call an agent who can summon medical, police, or roadside assistance. You’ll never go it alone with vehicle integrated emergency SOS system.
- First-row LCD monitor - A good look for your sound! Why settle for a display that looks like you tried to spell words with a calculator when you can have the cleaner and clearer First-row LCD monitor. The larger screen makes it easier to find what media you’re looking for, and improves the look of your vehicle’s interior. First-row LCD monitor makes accessing your entertainment as easy as ABC.
- Auxiliary input jack - In tune with you. You don’t have to hope the radio is playing what you want; use Auxiliary input jack to connect to your MP3 player or phone, and hear exactly what you want to hear. Simply plug the headphone jack of your device into the outlet and your audio will play through the vehicle’s speaker system. Take your playlist anywhere with auxiliary input jack.
- Wireless audio streaming - Strike the cord. With wireless streaming, the endless library of music on your mobile device is available through your vehicle's sound system! Make a playlist befitting of your road trip as it rolls along; let the back seat passengers control the selection; catch up on your favorite podcasts. With wireless audio streaming, all you have to do is press play.
- External memory control - Digital access anywhere. Your media of choice doesn’t have to stay behind just because you’re going somewhere. Now, music and media from your hard-drive, devices or memory stick are easy to access and control from your vehicle, thanks to the external memory control.
- Voice activated audio controls - Right on cue. Why reach for the radio when you can have Voice activated audio controls? No more taking your eyes off the road, and your hands off the wheel, to change stations or get the right track. Use the spoken word to get your favorite genre and crank it up. With voice activated audio controls, it’s from your mouth to your ears.
- Integrated roof antenna - built in entertainment. Integrated roof antenna brings the fun to you! It allows you to tune in the local AM and FM stations and with all of those options, you will always be able to find the news and music you love. With integrated roof antenna, you can move with what moves you.
- Internet radio - What's on the air isn't limited by your area. Get the stations you want from anywhere with internet radio. Whether it's your favorite station back home or a new station from the other side of the world, internet radio allows you to enjoy more music and programming options than you'd find on a typical AM/FM radio.
- Touchscreen - flat out convenient. Say goodbye to the twists and turns of your daily drive...we’re talking about buttons and knobs of course! Touchscreen allows you to control certain features with your fingertips, making it easy to use while also providing information at a glance. With touchscreen, your fingerprints will be all over your drive.
- AM/FM/satellite radio - A larger audio library. If there’s nothing on AM/FM/satellite radio, it’s only because you turned it off! You can choose from the local AM and FM stations, or the universal stations on satellite radio. With all of those options, you will always be able to find the news and music you love. Near or far, AM/FM/satellite radio has what you’re listening for.
- Speed sensitive volume - tuned in to your speeds. You don’t have to constantly turn your stereo up and down when you have speed sensitive volume control. As you go faster it automatically turns the sound up to counteract the effects of wind and road noise, and then turns it down as your vehicle slows. Get consistent volume without lifting a finger, thanks to speed sensitive volume.
- 60-40 folding rear seat - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room for your cargo. Other times...you need a lot more room. 60-40 split folding rear seat provides you with added versatility so you can load passengers and cargo in multiple combinations. Fold one side down for long items and still have room for your passengers. Or fold both sides down to load large items. With 60-40 folding rear seat, it all fits.
- Automatic air conditioning - Constantly fiddling with the A-C controls to maintain the cabin temperature is frustrating and distracting. Automatic air conditioning takes care of it for you by automatically adjusting the thermostat and fan settings as needed to maintain the temperature you select. Keep your cool, with automatic air conditioning.
- Individual driver and front passenger seats provide generous room and comfort.
- Cabin air filter - breathing freshness into your drive. Cabin air filter increases everyone’s comfort by reducing allergens, dust and even outdoor odors that enter the vehicle. Keep the outside contaminants out with cabin air filter.
- Floor mats protect the vehicle floor covering from dirt and wear and can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Manual reclining driver seat - Lean back. Gain some space between you and the wheel with manual reclining driver seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback for added comfort while you’re driving, or for a more comfortable rest while you’re pulled over. Settle in, with manual reclining driver seat., Manual driver seat fore/aft adjustment - One click forward? Two clicks back? The choice is yours. Enjoying your drive begins with being comfortable in the driver’s seat. With manual driver seat fore/aft adjustment, you can find your perfect position to reach the steering wheel and pedals. Not only are you more comfortable, you’re safer, too, with manual driver seat with fore/aft adjustment., Manual height adjustable driver seat - raising the standard. Get a better view or increase your headroom with manual height adjustable driver seat. It allows you to lower or raise the seat so you can find the perfect spot to settle in for your drive. Take control of your comfort, with manual height adjustable driver seat.
- 6-way driver seat - It doesn't matter how long your drive is; if you aren't comfortable while you're behind the wheel, every trip feels like a chore. With a 6-way driver seat, finding the perfect position is easy, so you can sit back, (or up, or a little forward), relax and enjoy the journey.
- Fold forward seatback - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room for your cargo and fold forward seatback makes it easy to get it. With very little effort the seatback rests on the cushion for quick and simple space gains. With fold forward seatback, it all fits.
- 6-way passenger seat - Comfort that conforms to you! It doesn't matter how long your ride is; if you aren't comfortable every trip feels like a chore. With 6-way passenger seat, finding the perfect position is easy, so you can sit back, (or up, or a little forward), relax and enjoy the journey.
- Carpet flooring enhances the interior appearance and provides an added layer of sound insulation.
- Full coverage flooring enhances the interior appearance and provides an added layer of sound insulation.
- Height adjustable front seat head restraints - the height of safety. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to keeping you safe, and that’s why there are height adjustable front seat head restraints. They allow you to place the restraint at the correct height behind your head, providing greater neck protection in the event of a collision. Get it to the right place for the right time with Height adjustable front seat head restraints.
- Height and tilt adjustable rear seat head restraints - the height of safety. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to keeping you safe, and that’s why there are height and tilt adjustable rear seat head restraints. They allow you to place the restraint at the correct height and angle behind your head, providing greater neck protection in the event of a collision. Get it to the right place for the right time with height and tilt adjustable rear seat head restraints.
- Lightly tinted windows - a shade darker. Sometimes the road ahead being bright is a bad thing. Lightly tinted windows help tame the level of light entering your vehicle, meaning less eye fatigue and a more comfortable drive. Take the edge off the sunshine with lightly tinted windows.
- Manual telescopic steering wheel - Easy to fit in. The most comfortable position for your steering wheel while you drive can mean having to squeeze past it to get in and out of the vehicle. With the manual telescopic steering wheel, you can find the perfect position for all situations.
- Manual tilt steering wheel - Easy to fit in. The most comfortable position for your steering wheel while you drive can mean having to squeeze past it to get in and out of the vehicle. With the manual tilt steering wheel it's easy to find the perfect fit for all situations.
- Manual reclining passenger seat - Lean back. Gain some space between you and the dashboard with manual reclining passenger seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback for added comfort during the drive, or for a more comfortable rest during the longer treks. Settle in, with manual reclining passenger seat., Manual height adjustable passenger seat - raising the standard. Get a better view or increase your headroom with manual height adjustable passenger seat. It allows you to lower or raise the seat so you can find the perfect spot to settle in. Now you can relax more comfortably, with manual height adjustable passenger seat., Manual passenger seat fore/aft adjustment - One click forward? Two clicks back? The choice is yours. Enjoying the drive begins with being comfortable in your seat. With manual passenger seat fore/aft adjustment, they can find the perfect position to enjoy the journey. Not only are they more comfortable, they’re safer, too, with manual passenger seat fore/aft adjustment.
- Premium cloth upholstery combines an elegant appearance with all-season comfort.
- Rear bench seat - room for more. It’s a more comfortable ride for everyone with rear bench seat. It provides a common seating surface for the rear passengers, so they aren't stuck in one spot. Get it all in a row with rear bench seat.
- This feature provides increased comfort for rear seat passengers.
- Interior climate preconditioning - Ready and waiting! Remotely activate the interior climate preconditioning and the sensors automatically warm up or cool down the cabin so it's comfortable no matter the weather. You’ll slide into a perfect temperature every time with interior climate preconditioning.
- Sliding center armrest - comfort in the middle ground. There’s room for two to relax with sliding center armrest. It divides the front seating positions with a top that both the driver and passenger can use, and slide into the perfect position. Sliding center armrest puts your comfort front and center.
- This provides an attractive, finished appearance.
- 2 12-Volt power outlets - Take charge of your drive! Your phone is dying, you need your GPS and to top it off, the kids have more energy than their devices. You need power and fast. With the 2 12-volt power outlets, running out of power is a thing of the past.
- Key integrated remote control - Fob-ulous! Remember when you unlocked your door and started your vehicle with the same key? Those days are back with key integrated remote control! Instead of using a fob and then searching your key chain for your vehicle key, the keyfob is part of your car key. With key integrated remote control, it’s one stop to get going.
- Ambient interior lighting - glowing reviews. Ambient interior lighting is both a comfort feature and a practical one. The subtle lighting can help set the mood for your drive with its color tone, and it’s placements can make it easier to locate the vehicle’s controls, all without being distracting. Ambient interior lighting- your interior highlighted.
- Auto-locking doors - Close out crime. Auto-locking doors make sure that would be intruders never make it past ‘would be’. It locks the doors automatically when the vehicle is put into gear or reaches a predetermined speed, so that no one can force themselves into your vehicle. With auto-locking doors, you are safe inside.
- Battery charge warning - stay in charge. Battery charge warning helps you keep your vehicle going. Your battery powers the vehicles electrical systems and if it dies, you’ll be stranded. If it is not producing enough charge, a message or specific light illuminates to let you know it’s time for more juice. You'll never be shocked by your battery dying when you have battery charge warning.
- Cargo light - Light it up to load it up. Not all your errands are run in the daytime, so beat back the dark with cargo light. It provides the light you need so you can keep loading up when the sun is down. Cargo light can’t lift the cargo for you, but it can show you the way.
- Cargo tie downs - strap in and go. Preventing slipping and sliding on the road is an important aspect of your vehicle; cargo tie downs afford your load the same luxury. By attaching a harness or strap to the tie downs, delicate items are safer, smaller items don’t roll around, and everything is where you left it when you arrive. No matter what you’re moving, cargo tie downs help keep it in place.
- Covering the floor with carpet provides a quality appearance and added durability.
- Compass display - Find your way. It can be easy to get turned around while you’re driving. Compass display can straighten you out. It will help you navigate to any destination by showing you the direction in which the vehicle is traveling. Go north at the coffee shop? No problem. Turn west at the red barn? You got it. When you have compass display you have direction.
- Covered floor console storage - Hide to prevent the seek. With covered floor console storage you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. The covered space prevents prying eyes from seeing what you have inside the vehicle, and that helps prevent theft. With covered floor console storage you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls. Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful, until cruise control set the pace. Simply set the desired speed using the steering wheel mounted controls and it will maintain that speed without driver intervention. This can help minimize driver fatigue and improve overall fuel economy. Resting your right foot is right at your fingertips thanks to cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls.
- Day-night rear view mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with day-night rear view mirror you can reduce the glare by adjusting the angle with the flip of a switch. The day-night rear view mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Driver door bin - storage by your side! From spare change to hair ties, a driver door bin is a convenient place to put your smaller items. It’s location on the interior of the door puts it all within easy reach. You can store and access it in a flash, with a driver door bin.
- Driver foot rest - Put your foot up. Driver's foot rest - or dead pedal - is located on the left side of the footwell and provides the driver a solid place to brace themselves from movement as well as aiding in comfort on long trips. Sit back and relax with a driver foot rest.
- This feature helps to keep the driver informed about the status of systems on the vehicle.
- Driver one-touch up window - A touch is all it takes. When you’re ready to shut out the outside world, driver one-touch up window makes it easy. One push is all you need to completely raise the window, allowing you to return your hands to the wheel quicker. Close up fast with driver one-touch up window.
- The addition of a visor mirror increases the functionality of the visor.
- Auxiliary driver visor extension - apply your sun block. Auxiliary driver visor extension makes it easier to see where you’re going. By expanding the coverage of your visor, the sun won’t hinder your vision of the road ahead. You’ll have it made in the shade with Auxiliary driver visor extension.
- Hybrid/Electric power/regeneration gauge - Knowledge is power - Are you using the electric or gas engine? Is the battery low? Is it recharging? Hybrid/Electric power/regeneration gauge will let you know! It displays the current demand of the hybrid system so you can see if your vehicle is generating electricity or consuming it, giving you the knowledge you need for a more efficient drive. Hybrid/Electric power/regeneration gauge makes sure you know how it goes.
- Exterior temperature display - What temp is it? You will know exactly what you’re about to step into with exterior temperature display. The ambient air temperature outside is displayed inside your vehicle so you know whether you need a sunhat or wool cap. Exterior temperature display provides you with a heads up, before you head out.
- Fixed interval rear wiper - Look back with clarity. To be safe in bad weather, you need to be able to see out of your rear windshield. Fixed interval rear wiper makes sure you can. Plus, it has more than one speed setting so if the rain or snow gets heavy, you can still have a clear view. No matter how it’s coming down, fixed interval rear wiper has your back.
- Folding cargo cover - Hide to prevent the seek. With folding cargo cover you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the vehicle and risking them being stolen. The cover prevents prying eyes from seeing what you have back there, and that helps prevent theft. With folding cargo cover you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Front and rear one-touch down windows - A touch is all it takes. Get the fresh-air you want with ease thanks to front and rear one-touch down windows. One push is all you need to completely lower the windows. Open up fast with front and rear one-touch down windows.
- Beverage holders prevent spills and free the driver's hands, which increases safe operation of the vehicle.
- Front reading lights - Bright on target. Turning on the dome light while you’re moving can be distracting for the driver and make it harder to see out of the car. That’s where front reading lights come in handy. They are brighter and more focused than the overhead dome light, so you can use them to look at maps or relax with some other reading material without affecting the driver. See what you need to see with front reading lights!
- Full floor console - The great divide. Full floor console separates the front seating areas and divides the footwell while giving you convenient access to storage and more. When it comes to what you need, full floor console doesn’t go halfway.
- Lights on warning - Don’t get left in the dark. Oh, the pain of a dead battery because you left the lights on. Lights on warning lets you know if the headlamps are still on after you’ve turned off the engine so you can turn them off, too. Lights on warning means you won’t be a drain on your battery.
- Heated passenger side door mirror - See what thaws. Whether it’s the convenience of not having to stand out in the cold to scrape it off before you get going, or the safety of clearing the frost that accumulates while you drive, the heated passenger side door mirror is easy to warm up to. Get better visibility for a safer drive with your heated passenger side door mirror., Heated driver side door mirror - See what thaws. Whether it’s the convenience of not having to stand out in the cold to scrape it off before you get going, or the safety of clearing the frost that accumulates while you drive, the heated driver side door mirror is easy to warm up to. Get better visibility for a safer drive with your heated driver side door mirror.
- Key location warning - Saved by the bell. Key location warning helps you keep your keys with you. A message or chime will let you know if the key is still in the ignition when the engine is not running and the driver's door has been opened, or if the key is out of range of the vehicle. Knowledge is...well, you know...and you’ll always have it with key location warning.
- Keyfob activated door locks (all doors) - all for one! With keyfob activated door locks on all doors, getting everyone in to get going has never been easier. Now, no one has to wait for you to get in to unlock their door. And once you’ve arrived, secure your vehicle as you walk away with a touch of a button. Keyfob activated door locks for all doors is a key part of convenience.
- Keyfob cargo access control - Load up without the set down. With keyfob cargo access control, packing up your vehicle is easy. The keyfob unlocks the cargo door or lid so you don’t have to set your cargo down, unlock, then pick your cargo back up before you load it in. With just a push of a button, the cargo area is ready for your stuff. Keyfob cargo access control helps you take a load off.
- Keyfob window control - Open up remotely. Get a head start on cooling off your hot vehicle by letting fresh air in before you even get to the door. Roll the windows down using your keyfob, and enjoy a more comfortable entry into your vehicle, thanks to Keyfob window control.
- Liftgate rear cargo door - Open wide. Loading up your vehicle is easy with liftgate rear cargo door. It opens upwards, giving you plenty of space to maneuver the big items in. You also have less strain when loading and unloading other smaller items because you don’t have to lift them up and over into a trunk. Liftgate rear cargo door makes it easy to carry on.
- Low washer fluid warning - don’t get down and dirty. Keep a clear eye on the road with low washer fluid warning. Not being able to properly clean your windshield can make your drive hazardous, but remembering to check the fluids in your vehicle can be a low priority. With low washer fluid warning you know when it’s time to fill up.
- Manually folding passenger side door mirror - I fold. Fitting into a tight parking space or narrow garage is easier with manually folding passenger side door mirror. Bringing it inward gives you the extra inches of room you’re looking for. With Manually folding passenger side door mirror all you have to do is reach out to squeeze in., Manually folding driver side door mirror - I fold. Fitting into a tight parking space or narrow garage is easier with manually folding driver side door mirror. Bringing it inward gives you the extra inches of room you’re looking for. With Manually folding driver side door mirror all you have to do is reach out to squeeze in.
- Mini overhead console - Top notch. A mini overhead console can provide convenient storage and access to helpful features, like map lights. When it comes to usefulness, mini overhead console is above the rest.
- Passenger visor with expandable coverage provide the front occupants with additional visor position flexibility, which reduces glare, improves comfort and increases visibility.
- Covering these areas with plastic provides a quality appearance and added durability.
- Power door locks with 2 stage unlocking - Easy in for everybody. The most convenient way to get into your car is with power door locks. With 2 stage unlocking, one more click will open up the rest of the doors, too. This way you can open up for your passengers, or have the security of just opening up for yourself. Choose who you let in with power door locks with 2-stage unlocking.
- Power passenger door mirror - An easy look back. Power passenger door mirror makes it easy to get the right sightlines for your drive. You don’t have to reach across, adjust, sit back and check, and adjust again. It can be moved using an electric switch so you get the view you want quickly and easily. When you have power passenger door mirror you have one touch access to what’s behind you., Power driver door mirror. An easy look back. Power driver door mirror makes it easy to get the right sightlines for your drive. You don’t have to roll down the window, adjust, sit back and check, and adjust again. It can be moved using an electric switch so you get the view you want quickly and easily. When you have power driver door mirror you have one touch access to what’s behind you.
- Power first-row side windows - Drop the roll. Staying in shape is good, but do you really need the full arm workout of manual windows? All it takes is a push of a button with power first-row side windows. When you’re ready to get some fresh air, or have had enough of it, let your finger do all the work for you. Stop the twists and turns of trying to open a window with power first-row side windows.
- Power second-row side windows - Drop the roll. Staying in shape is good, but do you really need the full arm workout of manual windows? All it takes is a push of a button with power second-row side windows. When you’re ready to get some fresh air, or have had enough of it, let your finger do all the work for you. Stop the twists and turns of trying to open a window with power second-row side windows.
- Tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks - all-around security. There are no extra openings for thieves when you have a tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks. It treats the tailgate or rear door just like any other door, so it gets locked when the rest of them do. With tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks, your cargo is safe and snug.
- Door ajar warning - Closing time. Maybe you were distracted while shutting the door, or perhaps something is preventing it from fully closing; either way, door ajar warning means you don’t run the risk of having an unexpected opening while you’re driving. It provides a message or specific light to indicate the door isn’t latched so you can secure it before you -and possibly your passengers - hit the road. Help prevent the unexpected with door ajar warning.
- Rear door bins - storage by their side! From spare change to hair ties, a door bin is a convenient place to for your passengers to put smaller items. It’s location on the interior of the door puts it all within easy reach. You can store and access it in a flash, with a rear door bins.
- This feature helps to remove frost/ice/snow for increased visibility.
- Retained accessory power - It ain’t over yet. You turned off the vehicle and then realize you left the windows down. Retained accessory power lets you close up without a restart. Certain power features, like windows, sunroof, or radio, can continue to be operated for a set period of time after the engine has been turned off and before you open the door. With retained accessory power you have to energy to keep going.
- Service interval indicator - right on schedule. Routine servicing of your vehicle helps extend its life and keep it running well. Reminders of when the service is needed helps keep your life running smoothly. The indicator light turns on when your vehicle needs to be taken in for routine servicing, so you don't have to worry about forgetting. Help keep your car thriving with the service interval indicator.
- Proximity key with keyless entry and push button start - Now close counts in horseshoes and car handles. You know you have your keys on you, but where exactly you're not sure. There's no need to dig around for them. Thanks to Proximity key with keyless entry and push button start you can get in and get going, all with your keys safe and sound - wherever that is...
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls - safe and sound. Steering wheel mounted audio controls allow you to keep both hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road while you control the soundtrack to your drive. No more reaching for the dial, or glancing away from traffic to find the right station or song. Steering wheel mounted audio controls puts everything you need at your fingertips.
- Tire fill assistant - Perfect pressure. Ditch the guessing game when it comes to filling up your tires. They need to be properly inflated for the best performance, and tire fill assistant makes it easy. By activating the horn or lights to let you know when your tires have reached the recommended amount of air, tire fill assistant ensures the perfect P-S-I.
- Hybrid/Electric battery level gauge - Knowledge is power - Is your battery at full strength or is it running low? Hybrid/Electric battery level gauge will let you know! It displays the current charge of the battery, so you will never be surprised. Hybrid/Electric battery level gauge makes sure you know how it goes.
- Trip computer - Drive smarter. Know more about your journey with a trip computer. It can calculate and display things like current fuel consumption, average speed, or distance to empty. Knowledge is power, so have more of it behind the wheel with a trip computer.
- A trip odometer is useful for keeping track of distance traveled during a trip or between fill-ups.
- Turn signal on warning - straight to the point. We’ve all seen it, and we’ve all done it...but with turn-signal-on warning, you won’t be ‘that person’ again. The warning will sound if the turn signal is left on for an extended period of time, helping eliminate any confusion or frustration to drivers behind you. When your turn doesn’t turn off the signal, turn signal on warning lets you know.
- Valet function - Lock what’s loaded. Valet function helps ensure what is yours stays yours. It prevents access to locking storage areas, such as the trunk, while still allowing authorized service and parking personnel to open the door locks and operate the ignition. You can put your mind at ease when you put your vehicle in other’s hands with this valet function.
- Variable instrument panel lighting - just right bright. Variable instrument panel lighting helps you see what you need to see. If the instrument panel is too bright, it can irritate your eyes and affect your vision of the road ahead. Too dark, and you can’t find what you’re looking for. You set the brightness so you always get the perfect amount of light for your eyes. Variable instrument panel lighting helps get you comfortable in the dark.
- The variable intermittent setting allows the wipers to be adjusted based on the amount of moisture the vehicle is driving through.
Powertrain and Mechanical
- All-speed traction control - From slip to grip. When you need to get moving all-speed traction control makes sure it happens, no matter the conditions. It uses the brakes and/or engine controls to slow the driving wheels until traction is restored, helping your vehicle accelerate from a stop and keep it’s footing in slippery conditions. All-speed traction control is forward progress.
- Smooth operator. An automatic transmission eliminates the need to shift gears for smoother, more efficient driving., Go for a nice ride. Multiple transmission speeds give you the desired performance at the right speeds while improving fuel efficiency.
- Smooth operator. An automatic transmission eliminates the need to shift gears for smoother, more efficient driving.
- Battery electric vehicle - A cleaner way going forward. Eliminate your carbon footprint and your spending at the pumps with Battery electric vehicle. It uses an electric motor or motors and a battery pack to power your drive. Simply plug it in to charge it up, and enjoy the emission free battery electric vehicle.
- Battery run down protection - Protect your power. With Battery run-down protection you won’t be caught dead in an undesirable spot. It automatically turns off interior lights and accessory power after a set time or when the battery level reaches a predetermined point, preventing excessive drain on the battery. Get started every time, with battery run down protection.
- Driver selectable engine mode- your take, on any road. You don’t always drive the same, and your vehicle shouldn’t either; driver selectable engine mode allows you to change how things like the throttle and pedals respond. If you’re looking to satisfy your inner speed demon or wanting to play nice with Mother Nature, you get the mode that most matches your mood. Change the pace, with driver selectable engine mode.
- Driver selectable brake mode - A halting decision. Adjust how your vehicle slows down and how the brakes regenerate energy for your battery with Driver selectable brake mode. You can choose more traditional braking or opt for more recharging of the battery, thus a greater range. Charge through your commute with Driver selectable brake mode.
- ECO feedback - How you doin’? Take your fuel efficiency to a new level with ECO feedback. There are little things you do while driving that can really drain your tank. By displaying how efficient or in-efficient your current driving is, the feedback can help you alter what you’re doing so you can get the most miles out of your engine. For a greener drive, echo the recommendations of ECO feedback.
- Electric motor - A cleaner way going forward. Eliminate your carbon footprint and your spending at the pumps with Electric motor. Rechargeable batteries power your drive instead of an internal combustion engine, making the motor more environmentally friendly since it produces no emissions. With an electric motor, green means go!
- Electric power-assisted steering - Turns out it’s easy. The term crank the wheel was obviously coined before electric power-assisted steering. Using an electric motor, the system delivers the precise amount of assistance to match driving conditions, thus improving handling as well as fuel economy. With electric power-assisted steering there’s no cranking required.
- Electronic parking brake - Stop with room to spare. Electronic parking brake requires less space and weighs less than traditional parking brake systems. This means more room in your vehicle for the fun stuff! It can also provide enhanced vehicle safety and security through integration with other vehicle systems. Stay stopped without the yank or the stomp with electronic parking brake.
- Four channel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four Channel ABS Brakes operate on each wheel individually, so the wheel won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reduced stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Channel ABS Brakes.
- An anti-roll bar improves vehicle stability by reducing body roll or sway, especially when turning or maneuvering. It contributes to more controlled, predictable handling than suspension designs without one.
- Front coil springs - A better ride blossoms. Front coil springs help smooth out uneven driving surfaces, maintain the suspension system’s height, and keep your vehicle from sagging under added weight. This means increased comfort, precision, and capability. They also work with a variety of different suspension systems. Stay level headed under any condition with front coil springs.
- A front engine location permits greater design and packaging flexibility and contributes to balanced vehicle dynamics.
- Front ventilated disc brakes - increased air, reduced wear. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, so it makes sense you want them to perform at a high level for a long time. With front ventilated disc brakes they will. Air circulates through the channels or vents for better heat dissipation, thus allowing them to last longer and perform better. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with front ventilated disc brakes.
- The weight of the engine and transmission over the front driving wheels provides good traction for all but the most severe road and weather conditions.
- Gas-pressurized shock absorbers permit a soft ride over small bumps and provide firm control over spring action for cushioning large bumps. They help keep the tire in contact with the road for maximum traction., Gas-pressurized shock absorbers permit a soft ride over small bumps and provide firm control over spring action for cushioning large bumps. They help keep the tire in contact with the road for maximum traction.
- Independent front suspension - To each their own. With the wrong suspension uneven road conditions can make it difficult to maintain traction, adversely affecting handling and steering response. By isolating each front wheel, independent front suspension allows tires to maintain contact with the road when the other hits a bump or pothole. Independent front suspension provides you better road contact for a better driving experience.
- Lithium ion Hybrid/Electric battery - Stay in charge. Consistency and longevity...what’s not to love? Lithium ion hybrid/electric battery has a longer life cycle and is lighter and more compact than traditional batteries. You’ll always have the power with lithium ion hybrid/electric battery.
- Rack-and-pinion steering responds quickly to driver input and provides good road feel.
- The radiator prevents the engine from overheating.
- Coil springs are versatile because they are adaptable to a variety of mounting locations.
- Springs contribute to the vehicle's handling and braking for good active safety and driving pleasure, and keep vehicle occupants comfortable and reasonably well isolated from road noise, bumps, and vibrations. The suspension also protects the vehicle itself and any cargo or luggage from damage and wear.
- SAE CCS DC fast charge connector - no rolling blackouts! You own a vehicle so you can move about; keep it moving with a SAE CCS DC fast charge connector. Simply hook it up to a SAE CCS compatible station and get a full charge quicker than a standard charger. Less down time means you can get down the road sooner with SAE CCS DC fast charge connector.
- Semi-independent rear suspension - To each their own. Semi-independent rear suspension helps smooth out the rough roads. Uneven road conditions can make it difficult to maintain traction, adversely affecting handling and steering response. By limiting the effect on the other wheel when one hits a bump or pothole, the suspension allows the tires to maintain contact with the road. Semi-Independent rear suspension provides you better road contact for a better driving experience.
- A regular ride suspension satisfies the desire of most drivers for a compliant, quiet ride.
- The strut, or MacPherson strut, suspension assembly is robust, very simple in design and has good roadholding capabilities for straight tracking. It allows for more width in the engine bay, which is useful for smaller cars, particularly with transverse oriented engines that most front wheel drive vehicles have. Struts use fewer parts, resulting in less weight and fewer elements to wear out.
- This design limits the effect that one wheel has on the other, contributing to a smooth ride and controlled handling. It is inexpensive to manufacture and install, and occupies a minimum amount of interior volume, leaving more space for the carriage of passengers, cargo, and other components.
- A transversely oriented design allows shorter front overhang and additional interior room.
Fuel Economy and Emissions
- Battery electric vehicle - A cleaner way going forward. Eliminate your carbon footprint and your spending at the pumps with Battery electric vehicle. It uses an electric motor or motors and a battery pack to power your drive. Simply plug it in to charge it up, and enjoy the emission free battery electric vehicle.
- This helps reduce exhaust pollutants, which contributes to a cleaner environment.
Safety and Security
- 10 airbags - Air on the safe side. Collisions are often unexpected, but you have the peace of mind of extra protection should they occur. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with 10 airbags.
- Four wheel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four wheel ABS Brakes pump the brakes more quickly than a driver could, so the wheels won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reducing stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Wheel ABS Brakes.
- 4-wheel disc brakes - covered all the way around. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, and 4-wheel disc brakes have you covered from front to back. Instead of being located on just the front wheels, there are discs on the rear wheels as well, increasing your vehicles ability to slow down quickly without over-heating the braking system. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with 4-wheel disc brakes.
- Airbag occupancy sensor - people smart. Airbag occupancy sensor is a smarter way to protect your passenger. Using a sensor to determine the size and position of the passenger, it will deploy the correct airbags with the right intensity in case of a collision. Airbag occupancy sensor offers better protection to the smaller passengers and more peace of mind for you.
- Fully automatic headlamp control - convenience you can see. Forgetting to turn on your lights is an easy mistake to make, but it can be a safety hazard for you and others. Forget all your worries with fully automatic headlamp control. The built-in sensor turns the headlights on or off based the level of ambient light so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to find the controls. Plus you don't have to worry about accidentally leaving the lights on and draining your battery. Day or night, automatic headlamp control is the right amount of light.
- Brake assist - Stop right there. Something jumps out into the middle of the road and you need to stop now! With brake assist, you will. It uses the speed of the brake pedal’s travel to sense panic braking, then applies all available power to boost your stopping power. Brake assist can stop the accident before it is one.
- Configurable gauges - Your ride, your view. Configurable gauges allow you to choose the information you want to see, where you want to see it. With a clear view of the information you need from the configurable gauges, you have one less thing on your mind.
- Curtain first and second row overhead airbags - Protection from the top down, inside and out. In the event of a collision the curtain airbags cover the windows, keeping you and your passengers in the vehicle and preventing outside glass and debris from entering. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with Curtain first and second row overhead airbags
- Delay-off headlamps - Extra time in the light. You don’t have to stumble around in the dark after you get out, thanks to delay-off headlamps. When the vehicle is turned off the headlamps stay on so you can see where you’re going once you get out. They will then turn off automatically after a pre-set amount of time. When it comes to walking from your car at night, delay-off headlamps are a bright idea.
- Digital instrumentation - A dashboard revolution. Digital instrumentation takes the ‘ish’ out of driving. As in, going 30-ish miles per hour. The display gives you the precise speed - as well as other information - in an easy to read numeric read out. Don’t settle for guessing, when you can know with digital instrumentation.
- Driver and passenger knee airbags - protection to help you walk away. Driver and passenger knee airbags not only help protect your knees, thighs, and hips, they also help keep you in place in the event of a collision so you’re not tossed around inside the cabin. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver and passenger knee airbags.
- Driver front impact airbag - Safer on all fronts. Driver front-impact airbag is designed to decrease the risk of serious head, chest and knee injury that can be happen when your body is thrown with force against the steering wheel or dashboard. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver front-impact airbag.
- External pedestrian alert - a head’s up for people. Having a quiet vehicle might be great for you but can be trouble for others if you don’t have external pedestrian alert. It emits a sound designed to alert pedestrians so when they stop, look, and listen, they’ll actually hear something. Say it loud, external pedestrian alert is a great safety feature.
- Fade dome light - Don’t be left in the dark. Fade dome light ensures that when you’re putting your stuff down, or gathering it up, there will be light. It remains on for several seconds after the doors have been shut or the vehicle turned off and then dims, making it easier to handle all the extra stuff you’ve brought along. Fade dome light make your cargo a little lighter.
- Front seatbelt pretensioners - tighten up. When you stop suddenly front seatbelt pretensioners make sure your body doesn’t keep going. They remove any slack in the seatbelt when you hit the brakes or are involved in a collision so you stay in place. Stay strapped in with front seatbelt pretensioners.
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- This safety feature is more easily visible to following drivers and helps them react quicker to a slowing or stopped vehicle.
- High-intensity discharge low and high beam headlamps - Light up the night. These high-intensity-discharge low and high beam headlamps produce an intense bluish-white light that more closely resembles natural daylight. In turn, you get a clearer view of the road ahead after the sun goes down. Keep a bright view of driving at night with high-intensity discharge low and high beam headlamps.
- Hill hold control - Don’t go back. You know the feeling - you're stopped on a hill and you’re worried about your vehicle rolling backwards when you release the brakes. This is even more worrisome when you’re towing. With hill hold control, the vehicle automatically applies brake force to prevent itself from rolling back. So whether you’re towing a heavy load or simply stopped on a steep incline, hill hold control keeps you on the up and up.
- Illuminated entry - see what you’re getting into. Take away any potential surprises with illuminated entry. It lights the interior before you open the door, and stays on for a period of time after the door is closed making it easier to get in after dark, and to see if anyone might be lurking inside. Get added safety and convenience from illuminated entry.
- This convenience feature makes it easier to find the ignition at night.
- Ignition immobilizer - Theft is a non-starter. You can feel more secure about your vehicle being there when you come back. Ignition immobilizer is a passive security system consisting of a transmitter in the ignition key and a sensor located in the vehicle. If both are not present or do not recognize each other, the vehicle will not start. Ignition immobilizer a sure-fire way to prevent the theft of your vehicle.
- LED brake lights - Stand out in back. LED brake lights give you an edge on safety. They light up faster and are brighter than incandescent bulbs, giving you greater visibility sooner to the cars behind you. The faster they know you’re stopping, the safer everyone is, especially at night. LED bulbs are also longer lasting and more efficient than traditional bulbs. Speed is of the essence with LED brake lights.
- LED daytime running lights - Brighten your day. LED daytime running lights increase your visibility to oncoming traffic and in adverse weather conditions, so you can be seen and be safe. LED lights are also brighter and more efficient that incandescent bulbs, for even greater visibility to other drivers. Stand out all the time, with LED daytime running lights.
- Manual rear child safety door locks - Keep it all inside. Manual rear child safety locks help prevent a kid’s fidgets from becoming a big problem. Because if kids can touch it, they want to play with it, and that includes door handles and locks. When enabled, the safety locks stop the doors from being opened from the inside. Manual rear child safety door locks replace mistakes with peace of mind.
- The combination of seatbelt and airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury occupants may sustain in the event of a crash, compared to a vehicle without airbags.
- Projector beam headlamps - To a brighter tonight. Push back the curtains of the night with the Projector beam headlamps. They focus light in a precise pattern, projecting it downward and onto the roadway for excellent visibility and better range than conventional headlamps. See what is coming more clearly, with the Projector beam headlamps.
- The additional chest coverage provides upper body support during a collision.
- Rear side impact airbags - Air on the safe side. With Rear side impact airbags, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with rear side impact airbags.
- Remote activated perimeter approach lighting - See what you’re getting into. Approaching your vehicle in the dark can be treacherous without remote activated perimeter approach lighting. From the seriousness of spotting someone hiding to the simplicity of not wanting to step in something, this lighting system provides illumination around your vehicle when you unlock the doors with your keyfob. From courtesy to caution, remote activated perimeter approach lighting gets glowing reviews.
- Panic alarm. Don't stand so close to me. Whether you're attempting to chase off unwanted people around your vehicle or around you, panic alarm can help. Using the button on the keyfob activates the vehicle's horn or siren to draw attention to the vehicle, and the last thing criminals want is attention. Panic alarm ensures you won’t go quietly.
- Seat mounted driver side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted driver side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted driver side impact airbag.
- Seat mounted passenger side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted passenger side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted passenger side impact airbag.
- Security system - Burglar Beware! Discourage vehicle theft and vandalism with a security system. It has the means to anticipate and or/detect unwanted vehicle intrusion. Get added piece of mind your ride is protected no matter where it is, with a security system.
- Electronic stability control - Helping you stay grounded. By monitoring and comparing vehicle dynamics to driver input, this system acts instantly to help control the vehicle if it loses traction. It engages the traction control and anti-lock brake systems if skidding is detected, and it may even react well before you’re aware of a loss of traction. With electronic stability control you can stay on the road ahead.
- Restricted driving mode - Know their limits. Giving up your keys doesn’t mean giving up control when you have restricted driving mode. You can set limits on things like music volume and speed to reduce your stress and worry when someone else is using the vehicle. Whether it’s your teen-aged driver or a valet, you can help ensure they’re driving safely with restricted driving mode.
- Tire specific low air pressure warning - A heads up when you’re down. Consider tire specific low air pressure warning a performance feature. A low tire can negatively effect gas mileage and the safety of your vehicle, as well as cause costly damage to your rims. When a tire is running low, a warning light appears so you know which specific wheel it is and can attend to the problem. Get the most performance from your tires thanks to tire specific low air pressure warning.
- Tracker system with vehicle slowdown - Lost and found. The built-in tracker system with vehicle slowdown can pinpoint your vehicle’s location. Have peace of mind knowing your vehicle is where it's supposed to be ... or if it isn't. If your vehicle has been stolen, the slowdown feature allows police to bring it to a controlled stop remotely. The tracker system with vehicle slowdown is on the mark for reassurance.