- VIN 2GCEK19J381115516
- Stock Number P0287B
- Engine Vortec 5.3L V-8 engine with cylinder deactivation and 315HP
- Interior Light Titanium/ebony Select Cloth Seat Trim
- Location North Star Chevrolet - Moon Township
- Model Code CK10753
- Transmission Automatic
Vehicle At A Glance
- Fuel Economy * 13 city / 17 hwy
- Mileage 146,949 MILES
- Transmission 4-Speed A/T
- Exterior Color Blue Granite Metallic
- Interior Color Light Titanium/ebony Select Cloth Seat Trim
- Engine Data Vortec 5.3L V-8 engine with cylinder deactivation and 315HP
EPA 20 MPG Hwy/13 MPG City! LT w/1LT trim. Onboard Communications System, CD Player, 4x4, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio, Edmunds.com explains "A pleasing companion.". 5 Star Driver Front Crash Rating. CLICK NOW!
CHEVY SILVERADO: UNMATCHED RELIABILITY
5 Star Driver Front Crash Rating. 5 Star Driver Side Crash Rating.
KEY FEATURES ON THIS SILVERADO INCLUDE
4x4, Satellite Radio, CD Player, Onboard Communications System, Chrome Wheels MP3 Player, Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Steering Wheel Controls, Alarm.
SILVERADO: ALL THE POWER, PULLING AND PAYLOAD YOU NEED
On the road, the Silverado was exceptionally pleasant to drive. The ride was very smooth for a truck and bumps and pavement imperfections were soaked up nicely.- Motor Trend Great Gas Mileage: 20 MPG Hwy.
MORE ABOUT US
North Star is the #1 Volume Dealer in Pittsburgh! As a GM Mark of Excellence Award winner for Outstanding Sales, Customer Satisfaction and Service in Pittsburgh for over ten years, our pricing strategy is simple, you get our best prices on all our vehicles, not just the stock numbers in an Ad, and we will not be beat!
Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Exterior and Appearance
- Galvanizing helps to inhibit corrosion and rust formation.
- Class IV hitch rating - The haul amount. A class IV hitch rating allows you to safely tow weights up to approximately 12,000 lbs. (Weight Distributing) / 10,000 lbs. (Weight Carrying). This includes things like, well, almost anything. Get a ton done with Class IV hitch rating.
- Trailer hitch - bringing it together. With a trailer hitch you can always bring a little extra along. Whether it's a utility trailer, camper, or boat, the hitch is ready for the hookup. Fun is in tow, when you have trailer hitch.
- Rear step bumper - rise up. Rear step bumper is a step up in convenience. It is made to support the weight of a person without causing damage to the bumper all the while giving you easy access to your cargo. It’s all within reach with rear step bumper.
- Full-size spare tire - full speed ahead. Don’t let a flat tire stop you from getting where you need to be; get back on the road with full-size spare tire. You can drive on it longer and at higher speeds compared to a compact spare tire. Change to a different tire and keep the same size with full-size spare tire., Steel wheels are rugged and inexpensive.
- Front license plate bracket - Idle registry. Front license plate bracket provides a place to mount the license plate to the front bumper or fascia of the vehicle.
- Aluminum wheels - Better performance starts with better wheels. Aluminum wheels are lighter and stronger than steel wheels, leading to faster acceleration, shorter braking distance, improved maneuverability, and great gas mileage. Aluminum wheels bring track savvy to your daily drive.
- Protects the exterior surface of the side of the vehicle from scratches, abrasions and incidental contact.
- Wiring harness - back lighting. Connect your trailer’s running and brake lights through wiring harness. It is the electrical connection required to operate the lights so your trailer is more visible to surrounding vehicles. Wiring harness helps you have a safer haul.
- Spare tire mounted under body with crankdown - flat out easy. When you have a spare tire mounted under body with crankdown, you get the extra space without compromising access. Because the spare is mounted underneath your vehicle you don’t lose any cargo space; additionally, the crank means you don’t have to crawl under the vehicle to access the tire. Spare tire mounted under body with crankdown keeps you off your back, and gets you back on the road.
- Regular style pickup box - a straight hauler. For regular style pickup box, working hard is the norm. The exterior side panels are flush with the cab for a uniform look along the sides of your truck. You’ll have all the room you need and a no-nonsense style with regular style pickup box.
- All-season tires offer an economical, effective choice for most driving conditions.
- Metallic paint - take a shine to it. Metallic paint adds another dimension of beauty and intrigue to your vehicle’s appearance. Flakes in the paint reflect light for a sparkling finish that will make it stand out. Get a heavy dose of style with metallic paint.
- Trailer towing capability - So you wanna tow. Know how much you can with trailer towing capability. Your owner's guide tells you the specific limits for which your vehicle is approved, based on the installed equipment on your vehicle. Know the number with trailer towing capability.
- Front tow hooks - hook ‘em up. Attached to the front bumper, the tow hooks are easily visible and accessible, and ready for work. Fasten a rope to them and pull your friend’s vehicle out of the ditch. If you’re the one stuck, the tow hooks can be used by the ones helping you. Or give the powerful tug needed to pull up a dead tree. No matter how you use front tow hooks, you’ll pull through.
Technology and Telematics
- Selective Internet access - a more focused delivery. Selective internet access allows you to tailor the features for your feed, such as sports scores, local news, or current weather. When it comes to getting what you want, selective internet access is a net gain.
- Vehicle integrated emergency SOS system - Help is always at hand. When an emergency occurs every second counts, which is where Integrated SOS system thrives. When it senses airbag deployment, it automatically calls for help and locates the vehicle through GPS. If you need aid for another reason, simply push a button to call an agent who can summon medical, police, or roadside assistance. You’ll never go it alone with vehicle integrated emergency SOS system.
- Auxiliary input jack - In tune with you. You don’t have to hope the radio is playing what you want; use Auxiliary input jack to connect to your MP3 player or phone, and hear exactly what you want to hear. Simply plug the headphone jack of your device into the outlet and your audio will play through the vehicle’s speaker system. Take your playlist anywhere with auxiliary input jack.
- Automatic equalizer - unequaled listening experience. The perfect settings are just a touch of a button away with automatic equalizer. Maybe you’re rocking out, settling into some good jazz, or listening to the latest political debate. Whatever your flavor, the system has customized presets to provide the perfect acoustic environment without having to manually adjust several different settings. Automatic equalizer delivers the perfect pitch.
- This feature increases the available music selection and duration of play.
- This location maximizes convenience.
- Performance grade speakers - turn it up. Hear your favorite audio at its best with performance grade speakers. The higher sound quality means you will get the same great sound no matter how loud you make it. You don’t have to compromise sound just because you’re in your vehicle. Treat your ears with performance grade speakers.
- Audio system theft deterrent - Safe and sound. When your audio system is stolen, it often means a lot of damage to other parts of your vehicle, too. With Audio system theft deterrent, thieves know the radio won’t play a single note in the wrong hands, and therefore are less likely to take it. Keep your vehicle in one piece and stay tuned with audio system theft deterrent.
- AM/FM/satellite radio - A larger audio library. If there’s nothing on AM/FM/satellite radio, it’s only because you turned it off! You can choose from the local AM and FM stations, or the universal stations on satellite radio. With all of those options, you will always be able to find the news and music you love. Near or far, AM/FM/satellite radio has what you’re listening for.
- Speed sensitive volume - tuned in to your speeds. You don’t have to constantly turn your stereo up and down when you have speed sensitive volume control. As you go faster it automatically turns the sound up to counteract the effects of wind and road noise, and then turns it down as your vehicle slows. Get consistent volume without lifting a finger, thanks to speed sensitive volume.
- Radio data system (RDS) - Named that tune. The most frequently asked question in a vehicle aside from ‘are we there yet’ is ‘what are we listening to?’. Radio data system has the answer, displaying the name of the song, artist and station. Ditch the app and keep both hands on the wheel. When it comes to knowledge, radio data system has you tuned in.
- Front seat armrest storage - convenience and concealment. You can relax in a lot of ways with front seat armrest storage. You can store things close to you for easy access. Since it’s covered, you can also keep your smaller valuables out of sight to reduce the risk of theft. And, of course, you have a comfortable place for your arm while you drive. When it comes to convenience, front seat armrest storage has you covered.
- Cloth upholstery is comfortable in all seasons.
- Front seat center armrest - comfort in the middle ground. There’s room for two to relax with front seat center armrest. It divides the front seating positions with a top that both the driver and passenger can use. Front seat center armrest puts your comfort front and center.
- Manual driver lumbar - It’s got your back. How you feel while driving is just as important as how your car drives. Enhance your comfort with manual driver lumbar. Simply set it to the support you want for your lower back, and it will reduce the strain you would feel otherwise. Manual driver lumbar supports your right to drive comfortably.
- 60-40 folding rear seat - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room for your cargo. Other times...you need a lot more room. 60-40 split folding rear seat provides you with added versatility so you can load passengers and cargo in multiple combinations. Fold one side down for long items and still have room for your passengers. Or fold both sides down to load large items. With 60-40 folding rear seat, it all fits.
- Deep tinted windows - a dark outlook. Sometimes the road ahead being bright is a bad thing. Deep tinted windows tame the level of light entering your vehicle meaning less eye fatigue; and they offer reprieve from prying eyes, too. Take the edge off the sunshine with deep tinted windows.
- This enhances cab appearance and adds sound and weather insulation.
- Full coverage flooring enhances the interior appearance and provides an added layer of sound insulation.
- Manual air conditioning - beat the heat. Take the edge off sweltering weather with manual climate controls. You can set the mode, temperature and speed of the fan so you can be comfortable on your drive no matter the temperature outside. Keep it cool with manual air conditioning.
- Carpet flooring enhances the interior appearance and provides an added layer of sound insulation.
- Rubber front and rear floor mats - grime gets bounced. Keep your floors looking newer longer with rubber front and rear floor mats. Lay them on the floor for added protection against scratches, mud, and other dirty items. Plus, it’s easy to clean afterwards; simply remove them and wash them! Flat out, it always looks better with rubber front and rear floor mats.
- This feature provides increased comfort for rear seat passengers.
- 40-20-40 split bench front seat - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room. Other times...you need a lot more room. 40-20-40 split bench front seat provides you with added versatility so you can load passengers in multiple combinations. With a 40-20-40 split bench front seat, it all fits.
- Height adjustable front seat head restraints - the height of safety. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to keeping you safe, and that’s why there are height adjustable front seat head restraints. They allow you to place the restraint at the correct height behind your head, providing greater neck protection in the event of a collision. Get it to the right place for the right time with Height adjustable front seat head restraints.
- Height adjustable rear seat head restraints - the height of safety. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to keeping you safe, and that’s why there are height adjustable rear seat head restraints. They allow you to place the restraint at the correct height behind your head, providing greater neck protection in the event of a collision. Get it to the right place for the right time with height adjustable rear seat head restraints.
- Cruise on in style. The leather and metal-looking steering wheel material has sections of leather and metal-like plastic for a comfortable and stylish grip.
- Front split-bench seat - divide and comfort. When it comes to seating position, what’s good for the driver isn’t always best for the passengers, and vice versa. Front split-bench seat allows the driver's portion of the seat to move independently of the rest of the bench, allowing everyone to be comfortable. Front split-bench seat is common seating with an individual touch.
- Manual reclining passenger seat - Lean back. Gain some space between you and the dashboard with manual reclining passenger seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback for added comfort during the drive, or for a more comfortable rest during the longer treks. Settle in, with manual reclining passenger seat., Manual passenger seat fore/aft adjustment - One click forward? Two clicks back? The choice is yours. Enjoying the drive begins with being comfortable in your seat. With manual passenger seat fore/aft adjustment, they can find the perfect position to enjoy the journey. Not only are they more comfortable, they’re safer, too, with manual passenger seat fore/aft adjustment.
- Fold-up rear seat cushion - up for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more floorspace for your cargo and fold-up rear seat cushion makes it easy to get it. With very little effort the seat cushion folds up against the seatback for quick and simple space gains. With fold-up rear seat cushion, it all fits.
- Manual reclining driver seat - Lean back. Gain some space between you and the wheel with manual reclining driver seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback for added comfort while you’re driving, or for a more comfortable rest while you’re pulled over. Settle in, with manual reclining driver seat., Manual driver lumbar - It’s got your back. How you feel while driving is just as important as how your car drives. Enhance your comfort with manual driver lumbar. Simply set it to the support you want for your lower back, and it will reduce the strain you would feel otherwise. Manual driver lumbar supports your right to drive comfortably., Manual driver seat fore/aft adjustment - One click forward? Two clicks back? The choice is yours. Enjoying your drive begins with being comfortable in the driver’s seat. With manual driver seat fore/aft adjustment, you can find your perfect position to reach the steering wheel and pedals. Not only are you more comfortable, you’re safer, too, with manual driver seat with fore/aft adjustment.
- Split-bench rear seat - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room for your cargo. Other times...you need a lot more room. Split-bench rear seats provide you with added versatility so you can load passengers and cargo in multiple combinations. Fold one side for long items and still have room for your passengers. Or fold both sides to load large items. With split-bench rear seats, it all fits.
- Manual tilt steering wheel - Easy to fit in. The most comfortable position for your steering wheel while you drive can mean having to squeeze past it to get in and out of the vehicle. With the manual tilt steering wheel it's easy to find the perfect fit for all situations.
- The addition of a visor mirror increases the functionality of the visor.
- This feature helps to remove frost/ice/snow for increased visibility.
- Exterior temperature display - What temp is it? You will know exactly what you’re about to step into with exterior temperature display. The ambient air temperature outside is displayed inside your vehicle so you know whether you need a sunhat or wool cap. Exterior temperature display provides you with a heads up, before you head out.
- Driver door bin - storage by your side! From spare change to hair ties, a driver door bin is a convenient place to put your smaller items. It’s location on the interior of the door puts it all within easy reach. You can store and access it in a flash, with a driver door bin.
- Lights on warning - Don’t get left in the dark. Oh, the pain of a dead battery because you left the lights on. Lights on warning lets you know if the headlamps are still on after you’ve turned off the engine so you can turn them off, too. Lights on warning means you won’t be a drain on your battery.
- This makes it easier to read in low light conditions.
- Battery charge warning - stay in charge. Battery charge warning helps you keep your vehicle going. Your battery powers the vehicles electrical systems and if it dies, you’ll be stranded. If it is not producing enough charge, a message or specific light illuminates to let you know it’s time for more juice. You'll never be shocked by your battery dying when you have battery charge warning.
- 2 seatback storage pockets - stowaway in back. When you want them to keep it down back there, keep the entertainment options back there with 2 seatback storage pockets. They’re a convenient place for keeping maps, magazines, toys, and other small items for easy access. Keep your vehicle tidy, and backseat passengers happy with 2 seatback storage pockets.
- Service interval indicator - right on schedule. Routine servicing of your vehicle helps extend its life and keep it running well. Reminders of when the service is needed helps keep your life running smoothly. The indicator light turns on when your vehicle needs to be taken in for routine servicing, so you don't have to worry about forgetting. Help keep your car thriving with the service interval indicator.
- 3 12-Volt power outlets - Take charge of your drive! Your phone is dying, you need your GPS and to top it off, the kids have more energy than their devices. You need power and fast. Take charge of your drive with 3 12-volt power outlets. Now, running out of power is a thing of the past.
- Retained accessory power - It ain’t over yet. You turned off the vehicle and then realize you left the windows down. Retained accessory power lets you close up without a restart. Certain power features, like windows, sunroof, or radio, can continue to be operated for a set period of time after the engine has been turned off and before you open the door. With retained accessory power you have to energy to keep going.
- Low fuel warning - don’t come up empty. Low fuel warning reminds you when it’s time to fill up. There’s never a good time to run out of gas so don’t play a guessing game and end up stranded. Low fuel warning helps you keep moving., Low washer fluid warning - don’t get down and dirty. Keep a clear eye on the road with low washer fluid warning. Not being able to properly clean your windshield can make your drive hazardous, but remembering to check the fluids in your vehicle can be a low priority. With low washer fluid warning you know when it’s time to fill up.
- Manually folding passenger side door mirror - I fold. Fitting into a tight parking space or narrow garage is easier with manually folding passenger side door mirror. Bringing it inward gives you the extra inches of room you’re looking for. With Manually folding passenger side door mirror all you have to do is reach out to squeeze in., Manually folding driver side door mirror - I fold. Fitting into a tight parking space or narrow garage is easier with manually folding driver side door mirror. Bringing it inward gives you the extra inches of room you’re looking for. With Manually folding driver side door mirror all you have to do is reach out to squeeze in.
- Compass display - Find your way. It can be easy to get turned around while you’re driving. Compass display can straighten you out. It will help you navigate to any destination by showing you the direction in which the vehicle is traveling. Go north at the coffee shop? No problem. Turn west at the red barn? You got it. When you have compass display you have direction.
- This feature helps to keep the driver informed about the status of systems on the vehicle.
- Transmission fluid temperature warning - it’s getting hot in here! Transmission fluid temperature warning alerts you when your transmission is too hot. If your transmission overheats you can severely damage it, leaving you stranded and with a large repair bill. With Transmission fluid temperature warning, you can avoid pushing it.
- Day-night rear view mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with day-night rear view mirror you can reduce the glare by adjusting the angle with the flip of a switch. The day-night rear view mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Turn signal on warning - straight to the point. We’ve all seen it, and we’ve all done it...but with turn-signal-on warning, you won’t be ‘that person’ again. The warning will sound if the turn signal is left on for an extended period of time, helping eliminate any confusion or frustration to drivers behind you. When your turn doesn’t turn off the signal, turn signal on warning lets you know.
- Beverage holders prevent spills and free the driver's hands, which increases safe operation of the vehicle.
- A keyless entry system provides greater convenience and security.
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls. Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful, until cruise control set the pace. Simply set the desired speed using the steering wheel mounted controls and it will maintain that speed without driver intervention. This can help minimize driver fatigue and improve overall fuel economy. Resting your right foot is right at your fingertips thanks to cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls.
- Rear door bins - storage by their side! From spare change to hair ties, a door bin is a convenient place to for your passengers to put smaller items. It’s location on the interior of the door puts it all within easy reach. You can store and access it in a flash, with a rear door bins.
- Power second-row side windows - Drop the roll. Staying in shape is good, but do you really need the full arm workout of manual windows? All it takes is a push of a button with power second-row side windows. When you’re ready to get some fresh air, or have had enough of it, let your finger do all the work for you. Stop the twists and turns of trying to open a window with power second-row side windows.
- A trip odometer is useful for keeping track of distance traveled during a trip or between fill-ups.
- Front reading lights - Bright on target. Turning on the dome light while you’re moving can be distracting for the driver and make it harder to see out of the car. That’s where front reading lights come in handy. They are brighter and more focused than the overhead dome light, so you can use them to look at maps or relax with some other reading material without affecting the driver. See what you need to see with front reading lights!
- Power passenger door mirror - An easy look back. Power passenger door mirror makes it easy to get the right sightlines for your drive. You don’t have to reach across, adjust, sit back and check, and adjust again. It can be moved using an electric switch so you get the view you want quickly and easily. When you have power passenger door mirror you have one touch access to what’s behind you., Power driver door mirror. An easy look back. Power driver door mirror makes it easy to get the right sightlines for your drive. You don’t have to roll down the window, adjust, sit back and check, and adjust again. It can be moved using an electric switch so you get the view you want quickly and easily. When you have power driver door mirror you have one touch access to what’s behind you.
- The variable intermittent setting allows the wipers to be adjusted based on the amount of moisture the vehicle is driving through.
- Mini overhead console - Top notch. A mini overhead console can provide convenient storage and access to helpful features, like map lights. When it comes to usefulness, mini overhead console is above the rest.
- Illuminated driver vanity mirror - Look into the light. Whether it’s make-up on the go, or a quick glance before a big interview, illuminated driver vanity mirror can reassure you you’re looking your best. And since it has lighting, you can even check up on yourself before your big night out. Reflect on how you look anytime with illuminated driver vanity mirror.
- Locking glove box - Hide to prevent the seek. With locking glove box you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. Prying eyes can’t see what’s in the glove box, and the lock provides an extra layer of protection. With a locking glove box you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Driver one-touch down window - A touch is all it takes. Get the fresh-air you want with ease thanks to driver one-touch down window. One push is all you need to completely lower the window, allowing you to return your hands to the wheel quicker. Open up fast with driver one-touch down window.
- Reverse opening right rear passenger door - Open wide! Reverse opening right rear passenger door makes it easier to get people and cargo in and out. Since it’s hinged at the rear of the vehicle, it opens the opposite way of your front doors creating a large opening to the back seat. With reverse opening right rear passenger door, it's easy access.
- Auto-locking doors - Close out crime. Auto-locking doors make sure that would be intruders never make it past ‘would be’. It locks the doors automatically when the vehicle is put into gear or reaches a predetermined speed, so that no one can force themselves into your vehicle. With auto-locking doors, you are safe inside.
- Key location warning - Saved by the bell. Key location warning helps you keep your keys with you. A message or chime will let you know if the key is still in the ignition when the engine is not running and the driver's door has been opened, or if the key is out of range of the vehicle. Knowledge is...well, you know...and you’ll always have it with key location warning.
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with the auto-dimming rear view mirror, the mirror surface automatically reacts to bright light - dimming and reducing glare. The auto-dimming rear view mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Illuminated passenger vanity mirror - Look into the light. Whether it’s make-up on the go, or a quick glance before a big interview, illuminated passenger vanity mirror can reassure you you’re looking your best. And since it has lighting, you can even check up on yourself before your big night out. Reflect on how you look anytime with illuminated passenger vanity mirror.
- Door ajar warning - Closing time. Maybe you were distracted while shutting the door, or perhaps something is preventing it from fully closing; either way, door ajar warning means you don’t run the risk of having an unexpected opening while you’re driving. It provides a message or specific light to indicate the door isn’t latched so you can secure it before you -and possibly your passengers - hit the road. Help prevent the unexpected with door ajar warning.
- Power door locks with 2 stage unlocking - Easy in for everybody. The most convenient way to get into your car is with power door locks. With 2 stage unlocking, one more click will open up the rest of the doors, too. This way you can open up for your passengers, or have the security of just opening up for yourself. Choose who you let in with power door locks with 2-stage unlocking.
- Heated passenger side door mirror - See what thaws. Whether it’s the convenience of not having to stand out in the cold to scrape it off before you get going, or the safety of clearing the frost that accumulates while you drive, the heated passenger side door mirror is easy to warm up to. Get better visibility for a safer drive with your heated passenger side door mirror., Heated driver side door mirror - See what thaws. Whether it’s the convenience of not having to stand out in the cold to scrape it off before you get going, or the safety of clearing the frost that accumulates while you drive, the heated driver side door mirror is easy to warm up to. Get better visibility for a safer drive with your heated driver side door mirror.
- Reverse opening left rear passenger door - Open wide! Reverse opening left rear passenger door makes it easier to get people and cargo in and out. Since it’s hinged at the rear of the vehicle, it opens the opposite way of your front doors creating a large opening to the back seat. With reverse opening left rear passenger door, it's easy access.
- Variable instrument panel lighting - just right bright. Variable instrument panel lighting helps you see what you need to see. If the instrument panel is too bright, it can irritate your eyes and affect your vision of the road ahead. Too dark, and you can’t find what you’re looking for. You set the brightness so you always get the perfect amount of light for your eyes. Variable instrument panel lighting helps get you comfortable in the dark.
- Power first-row side windows - Drop the roll. Staying in shape is good, but do you really need the full arm workout of manual windows? All it takes is a push of a button with power first-row side windows. When you’re ready to get some fresh air, or have had enough of it, let your finger do all the work for you. Stop the twists and turns of trying to open a window with power first-row side windows.
Powertrain and Mechanical
- Front ventilated disc brakes - increased air, reduced wear. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, so it makes sense you want them to perform at a high level for a long time. With front ventilated disc brakes they will. Air circulates through the channels or vents for better heat dissipation, thus allowing them to last longer and perform better. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with front ventilated disc brakes.
- Mechanical limited slip differential - get a grip. Mechanical limited slip differential transmits torque to the driving wheel with the best traction in order to moderate wheel spin. This allows you to maintain traction in sloppy road conditions and also results in improved performance and handling on dry pavement. Mechanical limited slip differential makes good performance look natural.
- The alternator maintains the battery charge and supplies electrical power for the ignition system and accessory equipment.
- Heavy-duty suspension - Weight for it. Your vehicle needs to keep up with your work demands. With heavy-duty suspension, it can. The durable, heavy-duty components are made specifically to handle increased capability needs, maintaining proper vehicle height and stability under heavy loads. When you have a heavy-duty suspension, you can haul.
- Stainless steel exhaust system - don’t get rusty. Stainless steel exhaust system is built to keep you going for the long run. It is less susceptible to corrosion thus making it more durable and less expensive to maintain. You won’t ever tire of a quiet ride thanks to stainless steel exhaust system.
- Electronic transfer case shift - grip at your fingertips. When the road conditions change, electronic transfer case shift makes it easy to engage the four wheel drive. It’s as simple as pressing a switch or turning a knob! Take on any road with 4-wheel drive and switch back to 2-wheel with ease, when you have electronic transfer case shift.
- Leaf springs have a simple design that can be built to accommodate very heavy weights or dynamic loads. For heavy vehicles, they have the advantage of spreading the load widely over the vehicle's chassis.
- Spark ignition provides precise engine ignition, reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Front coil springs - A better ride blossoms. Front coil springs help smooth out uneven driving surfaces, maintain the suspension system’s height, and keep your vehicle from sagging under added weight. This means increased comfort, precision, and capability. They also work with a variety of different suspension systems. Stay level headed under any condition with front coil springs.
- Transmission oil cooler - geared for hard work. When you’re driving your vehicle hard, transmission oil cooler can help it stay at its peak. Towing, hauling, or other strenuous operation can cause excessive heat to build up in the transmission fluid, and that can lead to degraded operation or system failure. By helping to dissipate the heat that builds up, transmission oil cooler keeps you moving forward.
- Four channel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four Channel ABS Brakes operate on each wheel individually, so the wheel won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reduced stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Channel ABS Brakes.
- Independent front suspension - To each their own. With the wrong suspension uneven road conditions can make it difficult to maintain traction, adversely affecting handling and steering response. By isolating each front wheel, independent front suspension allows tires to maintain contact with the road when the other hits a bump or pothole. Independent front suspension provides you better road contact for a better driving experience.
- Springs contribute to the vehicle's handling and braking for good active safety and driving pleasure, and keep vehicle occupants comfortable and reasonably well isolated from road noise, bumps, and vibrations. The suspension also protects the vehicle itself and any cargo or luggage from damage and wear.
- 4-wheel drive - All four safety. In wet or slippery conditions the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. 4-wheel drive delivers power to all four wheels providing excellent traction in adverse weather and road conditions. Get a firm grip on the road and added peace of mind in poor weather conditions with 4-wheel drive.
- The radiator prevents the engine from overheating.
- Mode selectable transmission - geared towards you. Get the right shift points for your drive with a mode selectable transmission. Whether you’re feeling sporty or carrying a little extra weight, changing gears at the proper time greatly improves performance. Simply select the mode you want, and the automatic transmission will behave accordingly. As your mood shifts, mode selectable transmission does, too.
- Aluminum construction is lightweight, providing weight savings that contribute to better handling and fuel economy.
- Hydraulic power-assisted steering - Turns out it’s easy. The term crank the wheel was obviously coined before Hydraulic power-assisted steering. Using an engine driven pump to pressurize hydraulic fluid, the system multiplies the driver’s steering input for effortless maneuverability. With hydraulic power-assisted steering there’s no cranking required.
- A heavy-duty battery provides increased capacity to accommodate higher service loads, such as cold weather starting.
- 4-wheel drive - All four safety. In wet or slippery conditions the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. 4-wheel drive delivers power to all four wheels providing excellent traction in adverse weather and road conditions. Get a firm grip on the road and added peace of mind in poor weather conditions with 4-wheel drive., Automatic full-time 4-wheel drive - All four safety. In wet or slippery conditions the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. Automatic full-time 4-wheel drive automatically delivers power to all four wheels when it is needed, providing excellent traction in adverse weather and road conditions. Get a firm grip on the road and added peace of mind in poor weather conditions with Automatic full-time 4-wheel drive.
- The short & long arm front suspension design provides superior ride and handling characteristics. It is an independent system that allows either wheel to react to road imperfections with minimal effect on the opposite wheel. A lower component package permits a lower hood height, which allows for better outward vision and greater design possibilities.
- Iron construction provides strength and durability.
- A front engine location permits greater design and packaging flexibility and contributes to balanced vehicle dynamics.
- V8 engines typically develop excellent low- to mid-range torque, provide superb acceleration and operate smoothly. V8's tend to be very durable and are a popular large engine choice for a wide range of vehicles from sedans to performance cars to SUV's and pickup trucks.
- Cylinder deactivation - A smarter engine means more money in your pocket. With cylinder deactivation your engine automatically turns off cylinders that aren’t needed - conserving your fuel while you're at cruising speeds. Less wasted effort means less wasted fuel, and that means less time and money at gas stations. Let cylinder deactivation save you money at the pumps., An OHV (pushrod) engine typically generates low-end torque sooner than an OHC engine of similar size. Peak torque is achieved at a lower RPM in OHV engines than in other designs, providing good acceleration from a stop., Electronic fuel injection contributes to combustion efficiency, which provides cleaner emissions, better performance, improved fuel economy and superior starting and reliable operation in extreme weather conditions., Flexible fuel - energy squared. Flexible fuel means the vehicle can run on a blend of ethanol and gasoline, or just on gasoline. You get the benefits that each fuel source brings, as well as a smaller carbon footprint. Diversify your travels with this flexible fuel capable vehicle., V8 engines typically develop excellent low- to mid-range torque, provide superb acceleration and operate smoothly. V8's tend to be very durable and are a popular large engine choice for a wide range of vehicles from sedans to performance cars to SUV's and pickup trucks.
- Smooth operator. An automatic transmission eliminates the need to shift gears for smoother, more efficient driving., Go for a nice ride. Multiple transmission speeds give you the desired performance at the right speeds while improving fuel efficiency.
- Automatic locking 4WD wheel hubs - get a grip hands free. When the road conditions are rapidly changing, or the inspiration to go off-road strikes, you don’t want to have to stop to lock the wheel hubs. Simply shift into four wheel drive, and the Automatic locking hubs take care of the rest. No matter the terrain, keep going with automatic locking 4WD wheel hubs.
- At highway speeds an engine runs quieter and consumes less fuel when overdrive is engaged. Engine wear is also reduced.
- Gas-pressurized shock absorbers permit a soft ride over small bumps and provide firm control over spring action for cushioning large bumps. They help keep the tire in contact with the road for maximum traction., Gas-pressurized shock absorbers permit a soft ride over small bumps and provide firm control over spring action for cushioning large bumps. They help keep the tire in contact with the road for maximum traction.
- A longitudinally oriented engine allows for optimal weight distribution, which contributes to neutral handling characteristics. This layout is most often found in rear-wheel drive vehicles, where the power must run from the front of the vehicle to drive the rear wheels.
- A locking torque converter in an automatic transmission improves the vehicle's fuel economy.
- Transmission electronic controls contribute to improved fuel efficiency, and enhance shift smoothness by reducing torque at shift points.
- Battery run down protection - Protect your power. With Battery run-down protection you won’t be caught dead in an undesirable spot. It automatically turns off interior lights and accessory power after a set time or when the battery level reaches a predetermined point, preventing excessive drain on the battery. Get started every time, with battery run down protection.
- Rack-and-pinion steering responds quickly to driver input and provides good road feel.
- A monobeam axle provides rigidity and strength. It is used by most trucks and large SUVs because it can support heavy loads.
- An anti-roll bar improves vehicle stability by reducing body roll or sway, especially when turning or maneuvering. It contributes to more controlled, predictable handling than suspension designs without one.
- Smooth operator. An automatic transmission eliminates the need to shift gears for smoother, more efficient driving.
Fuel Economy and Emissions
- This helps reduce exhaust pollutants and meets a standard that exceeds Federal regulations. Lower exhaust emissions contribute to a cleaner environment.
Safety and Security
- Security system - Burglar Beware! Discourage vehicle theft and vandalism with a security system. It has the means to anticipate and or/detect unwanted vehicle intrusion. Get added piece of mind your ride is protected no matter where it is, with a security system.
- Airbag occupancy sensor - people smart. Airbag occupancy sensor is a smarter way to protect your passenger. Using a sensor to determine the size and position of the passenger, it will deploy the correct airbags with the right intensity in case of a collision. Airbag occupancy sensor offers better protection to the smaller passengers and more peace of mind for you.
- Height adjustable front seatbelts - A better fit where you sit. It turns out, you’re not average height, so the seatbelt likely doesn’t fit you as well as it should. With height adjustable front seatbelts, you can get it exactly right by moving the upper anchor point to the spot that’s best for you. Move it up or down to get higher levels of comfort and safety with height adjustable front seatbelts.
- Fade dome light - Don’t be left in the dark. Fade dome light ensures that when you’re putting your stuff down, or gathering it up, there will be light. It remains on for several seconds after the doors have been shut or the vehicle turned off and then dims, making it easier to handle all the extra stuff you’ve brought along. Fade dome light make your cargo a little lighter.
- This headlamp layout provides improved lighting due to the dedicated task assigned to each bulb.
- Four wheel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four wheel ABS Brakes pump the brakes more quickly than a driver could, so the wheels won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reducing stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Wheel ABS Brakes.
- Fully automatic headlamp control - convenience you can see. Forgetting to turn on your lights is an easy mistake to make, but it can be a safety hazard for you and others. Forget all your worries with fully automatic headlamp control. The built-in sensor turns the headlights on or off based the level of ambient light so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to find the controls. Plus you don't have to worry about accidentally leaving the lights on and draining your battery. Day or night, automatic headlamp control is the right amount of light.
- Tire specific low air pressure warning - A heads up when you’re down. Consider tire specific low air pressure warning a performance feature. A low tire can negatively effect gas mileage and the safety of your vehicle, as well as cause costly damage to your rims. When a tire is running low, a warning light appears so you know which specific wheel it is and can attend to the problem. Get the most performance from your tires thanks to tire specific low air pressure warning.
- Panic alarm. Don't stand so close to me. Whether you're attempting to chase off unwanted people around your vehicle or around you, panic alarm can help. Using the button on the keyfob activates the vehicle's horn or siren to draw attention to the vehicle, and the last thing criminals want is attention. Panic alarm ensures you won’t go quietly.
- Delay-off headlamps - Extra time in the light. You don’t have to stumble around in the dark after you get out, thanks to delay-off headlamps. When the vehicle is turned off the headlamps stay on so you can see where you’re going once you get out. They will then turn off automatically after a pre-set amount of time. When it comes to walking from your car at night, delay-off headlamps are a bright idea.
- Disc brakes are efficient at high temperatures to resist fade. Front brakes carry more load and work harder than the rear brakes, so a front disc/rear drum brake system works very well for most vehicles driven under typical conditions.
- Ignition immobilizer - Theft is a non-starter. You can feel more secure about your vehicle being there when you come back. Ignition immobilizer is a passive security system consisting of a transmitter in the ignition key and a sensor located in the vehicle. If both are not present or do not recognize each other, the vehicle will not start. Ignition immobilizer a sure-fire way to prevent the theft of your vehicle.
- Aero-composite headlamps - Light up the night. These durable composite headlamps use internal multi-reflectors rather than the lens to produce excellent lighting while also blending in with the aerodynamics and style of the vehicle. Plus, if a headlamp burns out you can replace just the bulb rather than the whole fixture. Aero-composite headlamps are designed to shine.
- Daytime running lights - Brighten your day. Daytime running lights increase your visibility to oncoming traffic and in adverse weather conditions. Because when it comes to safety, being seen makes a big difference. Stand out all the time, with daytime running lights.
- The combination of seatbelt and airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury occupants may sustain in the event of a crash, compared to a vehicle without airbags.
- Driver front impact airbag - Safer on all fronts. Driver front-impact airbag is designed to decrease the risk of serious head, chest and knee injury that can be happen when your body is thrown with force against the steering wheel or dashboard. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver front-impact airbag.
- Illuminated entry - see what you’re getting into. Take away any potential surprises with illuminated entry. It lights the interior before you open the door, and stays on for a period of time after the door is closed making it easier to get in after dark, and to see if anyone might be lurking inside. Get added safety and convenience from illuminated entry.
- The additional chest coverage provides upper body support during a collision.
- Remote activated perimeter approach lighting - See what you’re getting into. Approaching your vehicle in the dark can be treacherous without remote activated perimeter approach lighting. From the seriousness of spotting someone hiding to the simplicity of not wanting to step in something, this lighting system provides illumination around your vehicle when you unlock the doors with your keyfob. From courtesy to caution, remote activated perimeter approach lighting gets glowing reviews.
- Analog instrumentation display -- A dashboard revolution - Get nostalgic with analog instrumentation display. We love our technology, but there's nothing quite like burying the needle. Wherever you’re going, take tradition with you with analog instrumentation display.
- Pickup box cargo light - Light it up to load it up. The sun may have set, but the work ain’t done. Beat back the dark with pickup box cargo light. It provides the light you need so you can keep loading up when the sun is down. Pickup box cargo light can’t lift the cargo for you, but it can show you the way.
- Halogen beam headlamps - light up the night. Halogen beam headlamps have plenty of benefits outside of giving you a clear view of the road ahead. They use heated tungsten filaments to produce light, meaning you have low replacement costs. See the light with these halogen beam headlamps.
- This safety feature is more easily visible to following drivers and helps them react quicker to a slowing or stopped vehicle.
- Tracker system - Lost and found. This built-in tracker system can pinpoint your vehicle’s location giving you the peace of mind that your vehicle is where it's supposed to be, or if it isn't. This system is useful for keeping an eye on teen drivers, fleet vehicles, or finding your vehicle if it has been stolen. Know exactly where your vehicle is at all times when you have this tracker system.